We are using PaySchools for the Curley Card (The Curley Card is the same as the student ID card.) This is the site for our parents to register their son and set up an account to add and monitor their son’s lunch cards. If you used the system last year, you should not have to do anything, except add money to the card. Use the following link.
Online payment site
You must register for this service. Here is also a toolkit to help you with that process.
Download and print out these forms.
- Guest Permission Form (for school dances)
- Notice of Required Forms for 2018-19 Freshmen and Transfers
- Curley Medical Form (This form includes the Physical Exam Form as page 4.)
- Physical Exam Form Only
- Prescription Medication Consent Form
- “Over The Counter” (OTC) Medication Consent Form
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form
- Seizure Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Form 904
- Diabetes Supplemental Form
- Food Allergy Emergency Care Plan
- XLNTbrain Baseline Concussion Testing Instructions